As an essential service, Sister Carmen Community Center is committed to providing assistance to residents of Eastern Boulder County who are in need.
In order to keep supporting our community during the pandemic, we have taken steps to keep our staff, volunteers, participants, and the community at large safe and help prevent the spread of the illness. We are updating our policies to reflect best practices as provided by the CDC and Boulder County Public Health. Our current operations are as follows:
- Masks are required for all individuals over the age of 2 in all Sister Carmen Community Center buildings.
If you are feeling unwell or are sick, please call (303) 665-4342 for services.
Sister Carmen Community Center (SCCC) is a non-religious agency that has supported the community since 1978.
Our mission is to provide assistance to residents of East Boulder County who are in need, without discrimination.
We promise to:
- Make SCCC a hate free zone.
- Serve without discrimination.
- Act and speak with honesty, accuracy, and truthfulness.
- Strive to understand and respect during all aspects of communication.
- Create a climate of caring and mutual understanding.
- Respect privacy and confidentiality.
- Accept responsibility for consequences of our own communication and actions–even if the impact was unintentional.
Because we are a non-religious organization, we rely on the generosity of community members.
SCCC is a 501c3 nonprofit agency and our tax identification number is 84-0820308.
Number of People Served
Pounds of food and household items distributed
Financial assistance to families for mortgage or rent assistance