Sister Carmen Community Center (SCCC) is a non-religious agency that has supported the community since 1978.
Our mission is to provide assistance to residents of Lafayette, Louisville, Superior, and Erie who are in need, without discrimination.
We promise to:
- Make SCCC a hate free zone.
- Serve without discrimination.
- Act and speak with honesty, accuracy, and truthfulness.
- Strive to understand and respect during all aspects of communication.
- Create a climate of caring and mutual understanding.
- Respect privacy and confidentiality.
- Accept responsibility for consequences of our own communication and actions–even if the impact was unintentional.
Because we are a non-religious organization, we rely on the generosity of community members.
SCCC is a 501c3 nonprofit agency and our tax identification number is 84-0820308.
Number of People Served
Pounds of food and household items distributed
Financial assistance to families for mortgage or rent assistance