MARSHALL FIRE RELIEF
The Navigating Disaster for Boulder County program has launched a new website to assist families: bouldercountynavigatingdisaster.gov. This program is dedicated to helping the people of Boulder County experience relief from disasters. For those impacted by the Marshall fire and wind event of 12/30/21, this webpage provides information on utilizing a Recovery Navigator to guide you through the process of recovery.
This free service offers long- and short-term support to help residents navigate the recovery and rebuilding process. Learn more.
In the months following the Marshall Fire, Sister Carmen Community Center has assisted 840+ affected families/households with the following services:
- Distributed over $494,000 of financial assistance for hotels, rent, storage, transportation, babysitting, and more
- Distributed over $609,000 in gift cards for gas, groceries, clothing, and household goods
- Distributed over 43,500 pounds of food and hygiene products through our food bank
- Distributed over $100,000 in gift certificates to the Sister Carmen Thrift Store
- One-on-one support and guidance from trauma-informed Advocates
Sister Carmen Community Center continues to be here for our community. If you are in need of assistance and live in our service area (Lafayette, Louisville, Superior or Erie), please call 303-665-4342.