Consider organizing a food drive with co-workers, friends, family, school, church or sports group.
This is a great way to make a large impact while sharing your effort with others.
Don’t have time for a food drive?
You can purchase items we need for our Food Bank through our Amazon Wish List.
All items are shipped directly to SCCC.
Items we need in our Food Bank
- Fruit: canned + fruit juices (low or no sugar)
- Protein: canned chicken, tuna, salmon; dried beans
- Grains: rice, cereal, oatmeal, pasta
- Canned Soups & Stews
- Nut Butters: peanut, almond, soy, etc.
- Canned Tomatoes: sauce, diced, whole, stewed, etc.
- Gluten Free Products
- Diapers size 3 and up
- Household Products (Shampoo/conditioner, toilet paper, dish & laundry soap, etc.)
Drop your donation off at 655 Aspen Ridge Drive, Lafayette, CO 80026
Please go to dock on the east side of the building.
Donations accepted Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Christmas and New Years
– Closed all day on Friday, December 21 and reopening on Wednesday, January 2, 2019. The last day to drop off food donations before the holidays is 2:30 pm on Friday, December 21st
Questions? Contact our Nutrition & Healthy Living Manager at 303-665-4342 x146