Consider organizing a food drive with co-workers, friends, family, school, church or sports group.
This is a great way to make a large impact while sharing your effort with others.
Don’t have time for a food drive?
You can purchase items we need for our Food Bank through our Amazon Wish List.
All items are shipped directly to SCCC.
Items we need in our Food Bank
- Fruit: canned + fruit juices (low or no sugar)
- Protein: canned chicken, tuna, salmon; dried beans
- Grains: rice, cereal, oatmeal, pasta
- Canned Soups & Stews
- Nut Butters: peanut, almond, soy, etc.
- Canned Tomatoes: sauce, diced, whole, stewed, etc.
- Gluten Free Products
- Diapers size 3 and up
- Household Products (Shampoo/conditioner, toilet paper, dish & laundry soap, etc.)
Drop your donation off at 655 Aspen Ridge Drive, Lafayette, CO 80026
Please go to dock on the east side of the building.
Donations accepted Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
– Closed Wednesday, November 21 and reopening Monday, November 26
Christmas and New Years
– Closing Friday, December 21, 2018 at 3:00 pm and reopening on Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Questions? Contact our Nutrition & Healthy Living Manager at 303-665-4342 x146