The Thrift Store is accepting limited donations Tuesdays – Fridays 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. only.
Due to limited capacity, we are only able to accept a maximum number of items from each donor. You may bring up to:
- 2 large trash bags of soft items (clothing, linens), and
- 1 box of hard goods (household goods, kitchen)
For the safety of our staff and volunteers we ask that all donors wear a mask when dropping off and stay outside the building. We will accept donations on a first come first serve basis until we are at capacity.
The Thrift Store is open for SHOPPING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Tuesdays – Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Please call 303-665-4342 to schedule an appointment for a 45-minute shopping period. For the safety of our shoppers, volunteers, and staff, we ask that all shoppers:
- Wear a mask
- Maintain a safe distance of 6 feet from all other individuals
- Have their temperature taken at the door
- Sign a Health Screening Certification confirming that they have not had COVID-19 symptoms within the last 72 hours
Staff will be cleaning and sanitizing the store between each group of shoppers. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we ask for your patience and hope that you will bear with us as we all become familiar with these new changes, so we may reopen the thrift store safely and effectively.
Thank you for your support and happy shopping!
Unfortunately, as we reopen the store with only limited access, we will not be able to offer special discounts or coupons.