Every holiday season, groups such as companies, schools, clubs, faith groups, and organizations of all backgrounds volunteer and bring food, winter coats, and household items to Sister Carmen. We couldn’t serve our community without them—and you! Since groups have such a significant impact at Sister Carmen, we want to host a special donation drive this year. To make an even bigger collective impact this holiday season, we’re hosting donation drives specifically tailored for groups like yours!
With the help of your group, we hope to have our shelves stocked for our busiest months—November and December. It’s easy:
Only one person from your group needs to fill out the online registration form.
2. START COLLECTING
Collect items from our most-needed list! To start collecting, brainstorm some Ways to Make your Food Drive a Success with your group. Spread the word about your food drive by downloading our Toolkit which includes social media posts, photos, logos, messaging, and more to get started.
3. DROP OFF YOUR DONATIONS
Drop off your donations at our food bank loading dock at 655 Aspen Ridge Drive (located on the east side of the building). Contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pickup. Donations are accepted Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm; click here to view our holiday hours.
- Fruit: canned & fruit juices (low or no sugar)
- Protein: canned chicken, tuna, salmon, & canned beans
- Canned foods: soups, stews, & vegetables
- Chicken Bouillon: cubes, paste, & liquid
- Nut Butters: peanut, almond, cashew, etc.
- Grains: cereal, oatmeal, pasta, & flour
- Canned Tomatoes: sauce, diced, whole, stewed
- Cooking oils: canola & olive (small containers)
- Diapers & Pull Ups: all sizes
- Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, etc.
- Household items: dish & laundry soap, trash bags
Don’t have time for a food drive?
You can purchase items we need for our Food Bank through our Amazon Wish List.
All items are shipped directly to SCCC.