We have been named the Energy Smart business of the month for June 2012! We are so proud to have energy efficient facilities.
How else are we caring for the health and sustainability of our community and planet?
- Healthy food in our Food Bank
- Our Thrift Store recycles millions of items each year
- 2,000 square foot organic garden
- Future green house
- Future bees on site
- Plans to go solar
- Free yoga & exercise classes
- Free nutrition classes
- Holistic views on health and wellness
- We see people as change agents instead of as victims of circumstances
- We practice gratitude
- We listen
We recently attended the Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability (LOHAS) Forum in Boulder and had a wonderful time connecting with people on these topics and more!! Thanks to everyone who plays a part in making SCCC healthy, sustainable, and green!